The holidays can be difficult- especially if you are dealing with tragedy. If you need a shoulder to lean on, please follow this link. You’ll be redirected to a post I published last year. In it I share how my husband and I recovered from loss during the holiday season. I hope you find it helpful.
Month: December 2011
Weeks Three and Four (I can do that, right?)
These days have just been wild! I’m not sure I’ll complete my #3in30 goals this month- I may just have to carry over into January. The upside: my mobile office is complete & my organizational post is ready to publish next month. The downside: I have not even begun to type my homeschool scriptures.
This verse has been especially encouraging to me lately. I hope it blesses you too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Week Two – Status
Am I the only one feeling like there are not enough hours in the day? By the way, I still dream about having a Rosie the Robot from the Jetsons. Could it really be that hard? Really? (Yes, Honey Hubby Wonderful Man this is a hint…)
Oh yeah: progress. Maybe I should have made getting the Christmas presents made/purchased one of my goals. I’ve not bought ONE bless-ed thing. Nope- not one. I’m usually so on top of that. I have been busy, though. We’ve been camping, decorating, playdates…and working on my #3in30 goals. Here’s my status:
- Typed List of Homeschool Scriptures – not yet started
- Organizational Post – working on this one. I’ve compiled ideas of what to include, taken pictures, edited pictures, and have rough draft started
- Create Mobile Office – DONE! I’ll share more about it in the organizational post. Wanna sneak peek? Here ya go:
I’m wishing y’all #3in30 blessings and holiday cheer from my cozy, comfy Big Chair in front of the fire (so better than the office I had wanted and stressed over, silly me).
Week One – Roll Call
My goals this year have been to:
- Grow in my relationship with Christ
- Have fun with social media
- Continue to get organized.
- Type a list of homeschooling scriptures
- Share some of my organization tips in a blog post (with photos)
- Make a portable home office